1/15 share on peaceful, established community of Patanga; share includes:
- North-facing 3-bedroom timber-clad house on concrete slab;
- Living area has cathedral ceilings, exposed beams and slate floor, ceiling fans and Norseman slow combustion wood heater;
- Bedrooms have bamboo flooring;
- Newly renovated bathroom with clawfoot bath and picture window;
- Kitchen has double sink, 900mm Allenzi gas oven/stovetop and slate floor;
- Composting toilet;
- Screened windows;
- North-facing front deck;
- Covered carport;
- Gas hot water system;
- 1.6kW standalone solar power system;
- Digital TV antenna;
- ADSL or wireless broadband available.
- Blue colourbond studio constructed in 2007;
- Main room 7x7m, glass sliding doors on two sides;
- Separate guest bedroom;
- Clivus Multrum composting toilet, washup area;
- Studio also runs off solar system;
- Large deck with fantastic mountain views.
- 1 hectare of land for personal use;
- Access to shared land for agricultural use Property designated as a Wildlife Reserve
- Reliable, clean water supply from local creek, gravity fed water distribution network;
- Vegetable garden with composting bays;
- Attractive native plantings and some ornamentals;
- Quiet, secluded location;
- Swimming hole adjoining share, and 10mins walk to Bellinger river.
- Or Mobile: 0428656540
If you have any questions, please contact us.